How can we help you?
You must be registered as a student to access the college webpages, college presentations and view webinars. Please ensure you’ve completed your profile by following the steps below.
Creating Your Profile
- You can create your profile by selecting the homepage and click the “Create/Update Profile” button.
- Fill out your information and click “Save and Continue” until you reach the confirmation page.
- Once you've reached this page, you should also receive a confirmation email.
- If you began but did not finish your profile, please see below.
Modifying your Profile / Completing an Incomplete Registration
- You make changes to your existing profile or finish your incomplete profile by visiting the fair’s homepage and clicking the “Create/Update Profile ” button at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and fill in any remaining information.
- Click “Save and Continue” until you reach the confirmation page.
- If this is the first time you’ve completed your profile, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Once you’re sure you’ve completed your profile, please return to the fair homepage.
- Click the “Visit College Webpages" or "Webinars" button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Enjoy your opportunity to research multiple Christian graduate schools in one place!
We have great webinars planned for you!
You must have a profile created and logged in to view webinars and their recordings. For help creating your profile or logging in, click here.
Joining a Webinar
- Once you are signed in choose "Webinars" or access the Webinars page from the menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select "View Session" next to the presentation you want to watch.
- You can enter a session 5 minutes before the webinar is scheduled to begin.
Accessing a Recording
- Once you are logged in choose "Webinars" or access the Webinars page from the menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the "View Recorded Presentation" button next to the webinar you want to watch.
- If the “View Recorded Presentation” button is not yet visible, then the recording is not yet available for viewing. Please check back at a later date to watch!
The webpages are available to browse 24/7 and contain lots of information, additional videos, and presentations. You can even join a live group video chat with an admissions counselor.
You must have a profile and logged in to browse college webpages. For help creating a profile or logging in, click here.
Entering the College Webpages
- College webpages are available to browse 24/7.
- Once you are logged in click the "Visit College Webpages” button or select “Visit College Webpages" in the menu located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Utilize the filters tool to find colleges that fit your needs or use the search bar to browse colleges you already know.
- Each webpage has the same information layout, so you can quickly find information in each one and compare side-by-side.
Finding a Webpage
- With many college webpages it can be hard to choose one . . . so why not visit them all?
- Once logged in select “Visit College Webpages” via the menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Use the search bar to find a school you know, or use the filter feature to find new schools that meet your needs.
- You can narrow your options by institution size, location, programs, and more!
- It's a great way to learn more about new schools.
Live Group Video Chat
- A representative from each college should be available via live group video chat during their posted times.
- If a representative is not available when you need them, use the "Meet Later" or "Contact Us" features to schedule a time for a one-on-one meeting with them.
We are sorry we couldn't help you here. Email us your question at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.